Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Nothin' Yet...

No new grass yet, that I can see...
Although the little bit of existing grass is looking quite pleased with all the watering!
Daughter's garden is growing very nicely, and the bouganvillea is doing well, too.

Saw "Pirates" 3 this past weekend - we liked it much better than the 2nd one.

Nothing else going on - the kids are settling into summer, I'm settling into work - it's different there in the summer - lots to do, but quieter, and the girls & I are making plans to do fun things every so often. And I'm still playing Guild Wars. :-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It may take some time to see results.

I'm waiting for the Pirates DVD to come out, I need captions. I hope it's out before Christmas!

Where are pics of Daughter's Garden and the bougainvillea? I demand pics!!

5/29/2007 8:59 AM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

You might have to wait until this weekend, but it's on my list! :-)

5/29/2007 4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking of planting seed too. Glad you are trying it, there's hope for me here. :)

5/29/2007 11:03 PM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

I HAD to try it - sod just wouldn't work, because apparently you have to stay off of it for a couple of weeks, and with 2 big dogs who spend a lot of time in the yard, that just isn't possible. Seems like the seed is taking now - or starting to. :-)

5/30/2007 5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home