Wednesday, May 09, 2007

TMI (I've been tagged)

Janet tagged me with the "7 Random Things/Habits About Me" meme.

Here goes.

1.
I always keep kleenex nearby. Well, not exactly kleenex - usually it's a roll of toilet paper, but I use it as kleenex. There's a roll in every room in my house... plus I keep (actual) kleenex in my purse, and in my car, and on my desk at work. What can I say - I have year-round allergies.

2.
I blow on my food before I eat it. Every bite, whether it's hot or cold. Even ice cream. Cracks my best friend up. I was never even aware of it until she started asking me "is it hot?", with that evil grin. ;-)

3.
I hate shopping - any kind, for any reason.

4.
I don't watch TV. However, I do watch a couple of TV shows, on Netflix. And lots of movies. I do love movies.

5.
"Midnight cookies" is a real, actual item on my grocery list. I wake up in the middle of the night pretty often (I have definite sleep issues), and I like to have a glass of milk & a cookie before I go back to bed. Supposedly something like that can help you go back to sleep, but I just like 'em.

6.
My bird has me totally trained. I respond to him automatically, either by repeating the sound he makes, or answering what he says. Kinda backwards, huh?

7.
I have post-it notes & scraps of paper everywhere. I have to write stuff down if I need to remember it, so I've got notes of things to do, notes about my Guild Wars characters & what part of the game they're in, notes of events I want to make plans for - just everything. Sometimes I use a notebook, but mostly it's just little pieces of paper. Meh. It works. :-)

I can't really tag anyone with this one, because any of the people I would tag have already done it. Yeah, I just don't know (or keep in touch with) that many people. Kinda non-social, am I.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like #2! Reminds me of the brother on "Everybody Loves Raymond" who, when he eats, taps the forkful or spoonful on his chin before he puts it in his mouth.

I hate shopping too! Hate it!! Clothes shopping is the worst.

We have boxes of tissue in every room of the house. Tissues everywhere-in pants pockets, shirt pockets-you never know when you'll need one, especially in allergy season. Plus it's nice to know you have backup if you're in a restroom stall with no toilet paper! ;-)

5/09/2007 9:09 AM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

Oh no - I always check the status of the seat AND the paper in the stall before I'm even in enough to close the door... (OCD? Well, yeah - maybe a little - I'm a maniac about hand-washing & teeth-brushing, too)

5/09/2007 5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cleanliness is next to Godliness, you know! ;-)

5/14/2007 10:23 AM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

Then I may be as godly as it gets - but my house is going to heck! LOL

5/15/2007 6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home