Sunday, May 06, 2007

Garden & Yard Update

Well, I helped my daughter dump the soil into the garden, and she spread it and then planted the rest of her stuff, along with a whole mess of plastic forks (handle up) to keep the dog out of the garden (don't worry - he doesn't jump in, he steps over the little fence), and we set up the sprinkler to water it. While that was watering, I cut down that crazy huge plant by my porch, so now we can see the little one that was under it. I trimmed some trees (eye level branches, not anything extreme), cleared out some brush, and mowed the lawn. Then it started pouring down rain, with thunder & lightning, which I never mess with. So the fertilizer & grass seed will have to be started later. But we did get a lot done today, so I'm happy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a day well spent! It always rains when you've watered the garden, making you curse your foolishness for spending money for water when you get it for free ten minutes later. Don't forget the photos!

you've been tagged, by the way!

5/08/2007 9:29 AM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

Okay, I'll get the photos soon - I need to revamp my to-do list; I keep forgetting stuff. Imagine. LOL

I'll do the meme asap, too. Could be fun. :-)

5/09/2007 6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Photo Reminder! ;-)

5/09/2007 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home