Sunday, June 24, 2007

Phase Two (and some beans)

Now that the grass in growing in the first section of the yard that I did, I'm ready to start the next one. I mowed the yard this morning, then raked & fertilized the next section, & I'll water and seed (and water again) this afternoon/evening. Slow & steady, right?
Here's the yard so far:



The green part in the back is the new grass from Phase One. :-)

And here's a beans photo for Janet:


And one of the whole garden:


So things are moving right along. :-) And I'm still finding plenty of time for Guild Wars! Yay!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, your garden and grass look great. Great job. I want to grow some grass in my yard but water is so expensive where I live, any tips?

7/02/2007 12:03 AM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

We have a well...
Best I could suggest is watch the weather closely, and if you have at least a full week of expected rain, seed at the beginning of that... I haven't had to water at all this week!

7/04/2007 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking good! when will the beans be ready to harvest?

7/06/2007 11:07 PM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

She already picked a few - they're great!

7/07/2007 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home