Saturday, September 22, 2007

Slightly More Recent Pictures

But not THAT recent - they're from over 20 years ago! LOL



Yeah. False Advertising. ;-p
There was peach wine in that papaya juice bottle...
Ooh! Wild woman, wasn't I? LOL
But look! That was my first pet bird!
His name was Nicodemus P. (for Pretty) Bird. :-D





Just a random picture, taken by a boy who wrote some very
sweet things on the back. No, I didn't date him. He was a nice guy.
The kind I probably should have dated, but didn't.

If I ever start dating again, it's the nice guys I'll be
looking for this time around, that's for sure!

And in case you're wondering if I still look like either of these photos,
I'd have to say the top one's the closest match. Without the "partying".

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look about 15 in the top photo! You sure look like an America's Sweetheart. Don't tell me you haven't put on any weight since those pics!

9/22/2007 11:42 PM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

I was about 15 or so. :-)
And yes, I've put on about 10 lbs. since those days. All on the bottom half...

9/23/2007 8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ONLY 10??? I'm so jealous!

Do your kids comment on the '80s hairstyles and fashions?

9/23/2007 9:50 AM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

Some, yeah. But I've always been a "jeans & a shirt" kinda girl, so there hasn't really been any big fashion change for me, as far as that goes.

:-)

9/24/2007 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home