Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Oh, This Should Be Fun

Well, the next 2 or 3 weeks look to be a little intense for me, as far as my job goes. There are some major schedule changes that will have to be done, due to changes in staffing, which are due in turn to enrollment numbers. So. What that all boils down to is that the work we've been doing all summer, and had all summer to do, now has to be started over & redone in the space of the few weeks we have left before school starts. Eep!
So yeah, I'm going to be a little busy for while. But really, I'm not too stressed over it at the moment. The same sort of thing happens every year, from what I gather, just not usually as extreme as we're having to deal with this year. I remember last year we had some major issues to fix, too, which were more due to other people not thinking things through, so all in all, I'll take this year's sort of issue if I have to have one! This one can't be helped, really, except for maybe the zoning to have been done better when they did it, but it's too late to cry over that one.
So, I'll be MIA for a bit, but not to worry. I'll be back. Bwa-ha-ha-ha! ;-D

2 Comments:

Blogger The Ferryman said...

Good luck! Hang in there!

8/03/2007 8:17 PM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

Thanks, Fab!

The last week has been pretty intense, BUT I got the re-do done!
So now I just have to do a tiny bit of rebalancing, and we're good to go.
:-)

8/11/2007 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home