Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Where Does The Time Go?

Time keeps flying away.

The girls and I went to the HP book party, had a great time. Looooong night, but it was fun. Then the next morning we drove to Orlando to meet up with a friend from Massachusetts, and her family. Had a lovely visit with them - it was amazing how much the kids had grown since the last time we'd seen each other.

Haven't had much time to play with the Wii yet (I haven't - the girls have), but I did set up Wii Connect 24, so it's connected to the internet. That way it checks online for software updates, and we can check weather & news on it. Pretty handy! Yeah, I know I can do that on my computer, too, but still.

And as if we don't spend enough time playing games (never!), my daughter introduced me to this little gem. I find it very relaxing (probably because of the music on it), and it's just an enjoyable little game. My best score so far is 261, which is probably about the lowest you can have & still finish the game, but that's okay. :-) I've tried out some of the other games on that site, too. There are a lot of nice, fun, non-bloody games in there, along with some ickier ones. People are very creative! Go check it out!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried it, got a 15, but then again I'm still on my first cup o' coffee. I'll try it again later.

7/24/2007 8:52 AM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

You can keep trying each level until you reach the goal, then it moves on to the next level. The last level is the 55/60 one. Try it again! :-)

7/25/2007 6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home