Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hello From Epcot

Hi!
We're at Epcot (in Disney World) this weekend - yay!!
Epcot is our favorite Disney Park - we love the World Showcase. Our favorite countries to visit here are Japan, Morocco, and Italy. My older daughter also loves France - the perfume & makeup stuff. The younger one likes Japan best. We like Germany, too, except for the restaurant - the smell of bratwurst is not for us!
My sister says they're talking about adding some countries, so I'm hoping for Spain & Russia!
We'll have to wait and see.
We're off to Downtown Disney today for shopping - did all our "world traveling" yesterday. :-)
A fun & happy weekend to all!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, lucky you! Hope we'll see some pics when you get back!

8/19/2007 9:49 AM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

Ummm.
I kinda blew it in the pics department...left my camera in the hotel room.
BUT my sister gave me some pictures from my childhood (long story), so maybe I'll post one of those. ;-)

8/20/2007 8:09 AM  
Blogger GUYK said...

Now I can eat up on some brots and brochins..mit pom frits

8/22/2007 4:37 PM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

Ummm, bread with fried apples? Best I could do - is that German?
I'm pitifully monolingual...
Know a little Spanish, but not enough to speak it.

8/23/2007 6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo, embarrassing childhood pics! Can't wait!!

8/29/2007 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home