Saturday, August 18, 2007

Fuzzy Logic Productions

I'm learning how to use Windows Movie Maker, just for fun. I love the in-game movies people make with Guild Wars, EverQuest, World of Warcraft, etc., and I wanted to make some of my own. So I downloaded Fraps & GameCam to try out, but so far I haven't gotten them working. I'm not entirely sure my computer can handle running both the game and one of the capture programs.
It meets the system requirements they specify, but just barely.

SO, until I can get the programs running, I've been playing with Movie Maker with video clips of my birds. And then I'll see what else I can come up with. Ooh boy, I'll bet you're looking forward to that. Hahaha.

So, for your viewing pleasure (& if you have your sound on, you may want to turn it down - the volume on YouTube seems to be high by default), here are the links to my very first movies, posted on YouTube -
Here are:

Bandit, my Goffin's Cockatoo
just being herself - hanging out on her "bar", trying to make a birdie pocket out of my apron that's hanging nearby (her usual pocket is the front of my shirt - she sticks her head in there, and camps out) and also playing with some "shreddie" - toilet paper that she shakes out, tears up, balls up, puts on her back, picks up, puts back, etc. She's a mess! :-)

and

Marley, my African Grey

also just being himself - checking out "the bar", on one of the few times he's left his cage so far. He's very shy, and prefers to stay in or on his cage. We're working on that. He's a very sweet bird, and talks up a storm, although he didn't talk in this video. He was too busy being nervous about being 'so far from home'.

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute videos! Hope you post more.

8/19/2007 9:54 AM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

Thanks!
I haven't made more yet, but I will - it was fun! :-)

8/20/2007 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home