Sunday, September 09, 2007

Embarrassing Childhood Photos...

...as requested by Janet. :-)
(No baby pics - I entered this family around age 3 & was eventually adopted)

The outfits - kindly remember this was the 7o's... LOL


Me 'n' Santa


Easter - boy, I miss footy pajamas!


Halloween - I have no idea what this costume is supposed to be.


Boo Hoo ghost? Another Halloween


This is the only time in my life you will see me in such a short dress!


Yes, we were stylin' back then...


They finally figured out not to put dresses on me... (I was a total clutz)


Christmas! Yay!


What can I say? I love Santa!

In case anyone's wondering, with the oddly cropped pictures, I had to crop one of my sisters out of the pictures - she won't even e-mail photos of her kids, so she'd completely freak out if I posted any pictures of her. Plus we don't speak. I cropped my younger sister out of a couple too, only because I haven't asked her permission to post any of her. She's the one who gave me these pictures. This is a huge big deal, because up to now, the only pictures I had from my childhood were a few that I "stole" when I moved away. She rescued these "new" ones, and gave me some of them, and even made a DVD for me of others. The ones posted here are from the DVD.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, cute pics. My pics are scary, you were a cute kid, I was just awkward looking and had lame clothes. :)

9/09/2007 8:19 PM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

LOL Funny, I think the same thing about me - I looked like a little boy, & had lame clothes. :-D

9/11/2007 6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww, what a cute little tomboy you were! I know what you mean about the clothes-fashions were awful looking back, but at the time we thought they were groovy! Thanks for the trip down memory lane, Joniphor!

9/11/2007 9:08 AM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

LOL, Janet! You're welcome! ;-)

9/11/2007 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home