Sunday, December 10, 2006

Is This a Meme?

I've been tagged!

Survivin tagged me with orders to post six weird things about myself. So here goes:

1. I have the Gemini twins thing in spades; a lot of personality traits that I have, I also have the exact opposite ones. Not multiple personality or anything, just an odd mix of traits.

2. I love to sing (but not in public). Not saying I can, exactly, but I really love to. My kids and I constantly sing in the car, and I even have a little karaoke machine at home.

3. I am more comfortable around animals than I am around most people...

4. When I eat a plate of different foods, I can't "mix & match". I have to eat all of one food (all of it that I'm going to eat, anyway) before I can move on to the next. (Unless it's already mixed, like in a salad).

5. I fall in love very easily - fast and hard.

6. I fall out of love just as quickly...

So that's me. Okay, I think I'm supposed to tag 6 people now, so I'll tag:
Mr. Fabulous, CP, Janet, Guyk, Mike, and NML. :-)

9 Comments:

Blogger CP said...

I DID THE SIX WEIRD THINGS ALREADY!

Ha. I don't have to do it now. I merely have to find it in my archives and repost it. That means I only have to go through 309 posts to find it. Piece of cake, baby, piece of cake!

Not.

CP.

12/10/2006 9:02 AM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

Well, you could do six NEW things...
Might be quicker! :-p

12/10/2006 9:14 AM  
Blogger GUYK said...

hmmm, tagged huh, does that mean I got to be it? Okay, I'll play as long as nobody starts to holler and pulls up there pants and runs home...

12/10/2006 9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sobbing here. This is the first time I've been tagged by more than one or two people and I can't come up with anything! Maybe it I squint my eyes and try really hard...

12/10/2006 10:07 AM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

You did fine, Janet! :-D

LOL, Fab! But no, there will be no karaoke post - there are enough little pieces of ear-torture out there already... ;-p

12/11/2006 6:25 AM  
Blogger CP said...

Ha. I found it. It's in my April archives. So there. Nyah.

CP.

12/11/2006 6:35 PM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

Guyk - you naughty thing!

CP - knew ya would! ;-)

12/12/2006 7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and I have alot in common. I love to sing although I'll do it in public with no issues, or alcohol. lol

12/18/2006 8:56 PM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

LOL! I'm a car singer. Good thing my kids don't seem to mind too much - they sing along, too. :-)

12/19/2006 7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home