Monday, November 13, 2006

Chilly Brrr!

It's 46 degrees outside as I write this. Brrr!!! Now I know some of you folks out in the colder reaches are thinking, 'yeah, it's starting to get cool, isn't it?' - let me clarify - this is FLORIDA - "cool" is around 65 degrees, m'kay? Anything in the forties is downright cold! Winter coat, gloves and hot chocolate cold! But the cool thing about Florida is that this afternoon, it could be in the 70's. Yeah. I like it here. :-)

PS - I just switched to the blogger beta to see if I like it better than the first one. =)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, but do the palmetto bugs hibernate when it gets cold? :-p

11/13/2006 9:47 AM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

Well, Janet, they don't hibernate that I know of, but they do seem to be around less when it's cold. =)

LOL, Fab! We get the last laugh, though - while they're shoveling snow & scraping ice off their windshields in March, we can go to the beach! ;-p

11/14/2006 6:35 AM  
Blogger NML/Natalie said...

You are lucky with those temperatures but after living in Florida myself, I do understand!

11/14/2006 11:37 AM  
Blogger j.sterling said...

that is cold. that's freezing. i would be miserable. lol

11/14/2006 5:12 PM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

Not sure I'd like your weather that much, though, NML - isn't it a little, umm, humid? LOL

Yep, jennster - I'd be perfectly happy if only I could find a place that stays between 72 and 76 degrees. One that's not called indoors, I mean. ;-p

11/14/2006 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home