Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I'm Still Here

Just in case anyone thought I bailed. ;-p
Been busy with the new birds, and the game (new chapter comes out this weekend, by the way!) and my kids, and regular life stuff. It's all good, though. :-)







What Your Dessert Says About You




You picked Carrot Cake!

You are a very fun-loving person who likes to laugh. You are fun to be with. People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm-hearted person and a little quirky at times. You have many loyal friends.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

6 Comments:

Blogger NML/Natalie said...

I keep meaning to check out that game. I think I need to clean up my hard drive though as my laptop has been a little useless lately.

10/24/2006 6:51 AM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

Clean it, scan it, get it running well, and then definitely check out the game! It just keeps getting better! :-)

10/26/2006 6:47 AM  
Blogger CP said...

Ewwwwwwwww. Carrot cake is icky! You're not. But the cake is totally gross. *L* No birdie pics yet??? *frown*

CP.

10/26/2006 10:30 PM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

Aren't they showing up??? There should be 4 pics below the B & B post under this one... =(
I'll e-mail ya!

10/28/2006 7:39 AM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

He says "hi, how ya doing?", and he makes all sorts of house & electronics sounds, and "Meg! No! Stop!" (Meg was one of the other birds he lived with before) :-)
I'll have to do the pics later - spent all day shopping with my kids - got some stuff for the birdies, too! :-D

10/28/2006 7:47 PM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

Nah, he goes to sleep when the cage is covered at night. :-) He could do it in the daytime, though! I hope he doesn't!

10/29/2006 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home