Sunday, October 29, 2006

Fall Back

I love the day we set the clocks back an hour. I do it on the Sunday morning when I get up, so then it feels like I have an extra hour in my day, to do whatever I want the time for. Good deal!

I have been using the time this morning to make some changes to the birds' cage accessories, and put the new mats under them - took forever to find ones that would work. I found them in the automotive section - they're truck cargo mats. Perfect for under big bird cages. I had clear plastic runners under them before that, but I had to put 2 under each cage, and they were a pain in the butt.

Now the birdies have their new mats, along with some new perches & new toys - you have to swap out their toys regularly so they won't get bored. I also got them mirrors so they can talk to themselves during the day if they don't want to talk to each other. :-D

Now I've gotta go take care of the rest of the house, and then I'll be playing Nightfall some more! Yay!
I hope everyone else is having a good weekend! :-)

**Edit** Blogger wouldn't let me post this until now... "There were errors". Grr.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those errors were what spurred me to move to Wordpress. I'm liking it so far!

Nice to hear the birds are keeping you off the streets and out of trouble! ;-)

11/01/2006 10:15 AM  
Blogger NML/Natalie said...

Have you seen the previews for the Nintendo Wii? I am soooo excited! I'm no very good with plants so I doubt i'd be any good with birds...

11/01/2006 12:08 PM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

Eh, someone's gotta keep me in line, Janet! LOL
Guess I should check out wordpress one of these days, or at least the newer blogger beta...

NML-
Yes, my daughter showed me the Wii - looks way cool!!!
You could still be good with birds - I have never been able to keep houseplants alive, but my pets are all in good health! :-)

11/01/2006 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home