Monday, December 04, 2006

I Miss...Kissing

I've been thinking about this lately, for some reason, and I've decided that of all the things involved in having a relationship - a good one, I mean - the only thing I really miss is kissing. Kissing that starts off sweet & gentle, then slowly becomes more fiery & passionate. Now, I realize that there's a lot more to a good relationship, and maybe one day I'll want to try to have one, but not yet. I'm still happy being single, thanks.

The other things, there's a way to get around.
Companionship? I have kids, I have pets, I have friends.
Sex? Use your imagination. ;-p
Help around the house? I've always done most things for myself anyway, or I can pay a professional, or there again - I have kids, & friends.

But I do miss kissing...

2 Comments:

Blogger GUYK said...

Hugs and kisses to you from me and I mean that in the nicest way. I don't know what I would do without sweetthing...sometimes when I am down just a kiss from her makes everything seem right again. This month..Dec 30..will mark 43 years that she has been a legal part and the most important part of my life.

12/04/2006 9:01 PM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

It is, Fab, it really is. :-)

Thanks, Guyk - that was sweet. :-)
And an early Congrats & Happy Anniversary to you and Sweetthing!

12/05/2006 6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home