Thursday, December 07, 2006

HOW MANY Shopping Days left?!


Holy Cricket! Christmas is just around the corner, isn't it? Sorta snuck up on me this year. (Pfft - like they moved it or something, right?) Jeez, usually by this time, I've sent the cards, done the shopping, put up the tree & let the kids decorate it, and have shipped packages or am getting them ready to ship. Then comes the wrapping of the stuff that doesn't have to be shipped.

This year? Not so much. I have the cards, the labels are printed & the stamps ordered (cute snowflake ones), but not a one of 'em is sent yet. I only have about half of the shopping done, the tree is in the living room, still in its box, and I'm just now getting ready to find the boxes to fit what I need to ship, and I still have to finish shopping, too. Guess I'd better get crackin', huh?

But I love Christmastime, so it's cool. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger NML/Natalie said...

Jaysus I can't believe how it's just crept up on us. I have no tree and I've managed to buy 2 presents when I need to buy a lot more....

12/08/2006 6:34 AM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

I know it!
Guess we'd better hurry up, hmm?

12/08/2006 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home