Monday, August 21, 2006

Just When You Think It's Safe...

BAM! They hit you with something else!

Every time I think I'm finally done with the big stuff and I'll be able to start working on the details and the everyday part of my job, there's another big scheduling shift that needs to be done.
SO, it's going to be an insane couple of days while I scramble to meet the deadline set for that, and then maybe, maybe, I can get back to normal. Well, as close as I get, anyway. ;-p

There is one good point in all of this - my boss said this is it - no more big changes. After this week, it is what it is, and people will just have to suck it up, buckle down, and deal. Yay!

And just so you know, as much as I complain here, I really do love my job!
There are occasional rough patches, but the job itself suits me, and I love the place, and most of the people, so it's all good. :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

LOL, Jan!
Yeah, normal insane feels about right to me... I'd go bananas if it was too quiet anyway!

8/22/2006 6:37 PM  
Blogger NML/Natalie said...

Glad that you enjoy your job. That's not what most people say!

8/23/2006 11:56 AM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

I know it - I'm very lucky to have landed in a place that fits me so well. :-)

8/24/2006 6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home