Sunday, July 23, 2006

Still Kicking

Just wanted to pop in and let you all know that I'm still alive. ;-)
Still working crazy hours, at my lovely office space, but things are slowly coming together.
Only two more weeks to go until I get back to more normal hours, and then maybe a couple
of weeks after that for things to settle down to normal business during those hours. Yay!

So it's a couple more weeks before I can get back to reading my favorite blogs, or playing my beloved Guild Wars - which has a pre-release event for the 3rd "chapter" (Nightfall) coming up, and I didn't know anything about it until a friend mentioned it by e-mail. So now I know I've been away from my alone-time fun for too long! But for now, what free time I can manage is for spending with my girls, and trying to keep the house looking like humans live in it. ;-p

So that's that. I hope all of you are having wonderful fun! :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Ordinary Janet said...

I wondered what you were doing!

7/23/2006 8:16 AM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

Guild Wars...that brings back memories...good times...

7/23/2006 9:39 PM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

That's it Jan - just working entirely too much! But it will save some major stress later.

Mr. Fab - tell us more - what game is/was your favorite?

7/24/2006 6:04 AM  
Blogger nikon girl said...

Hey Jen!
Sounds very familiar. Sometimes things are so hectic that what we used to do in our down time gets put aside for a little while. I understand that and I hope we both can get back to our "alone-time fun". :)
A friend of mine is into those online games too. She's obsessed. I'm a little curious, so I may have her show me what all the talk is about. Her's is something about world of wizardry or something like that. I'll have to let you know after she shows it to me.
Take care

7/25/2006 7:03 AM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

Nikon - LOL! It's probably World of Warcraft. ;-) It's a good game, but I like my Guild Wars better. =)
Things are slowly getting sqared away at work, so I will soon be back in the land of the living. Hooray! :-D

7/25/2006 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home