Sunday, July 23, 2006

Still Kicking

Just wanted to pop in and let you all know that I'm still alive. ;-)
Still working crazy hours, at my lovely office space, but things are slowly coming together.
Only two more weeks to go until I get back to more normal hours, and then maybe a couple
of weeks after that for things to settle down to normal business during those hours. Yay!

So it's a couple more weeks before I can get back to reading my favorite blogs, or playing my beloved Guild Wars - which has a pre-release event for the 3rd "chapter" (Nightfall) coming up, and I didn't know anything about it until a friend mentioned it by e-mail. So now I know I've been away from my alone-time fun for too long! But for now, what free time I can manage is for spending with my girls, and trying to keep the house looking like humans live in it. ;-p

So that's that. I hope all of you are having wonderful fun! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

That's it Jan - just working entirely too much! But it will save some major stress later.

Mr. Fab - tell us more - what game is/was your favorite?

7/24/2006 6:04 AM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

Nikon - LOL! It's probably World of Warcraft. ;-) It's a good game, but I like my Guild Wars better. =)
Things are slowly getting sqared away at work, so I will soon be back in the land of the living. Hooray! :-D

7/25/2006 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home