Sunday, July 09, 2006

Whoa! Goosebumps...

Okay, remember back in this post, when I went with my girlfriend T to see a psychic?
The only thing in my reading that I really didn't see lining up was a weekend trip:

She asked me if there was anything being planned, and as it happens, my birth family and I have been discussing a quick trip over Thanksgiving. I told her that, but she said that this was before that. She was quite sure of that. Dunno about that, 'cause I hate to travel...
Remember that?

So, last night my sister called me from Massachusetts, and asked what I'm doing that first weekend in August. She's coming to Florida with her daughter, and spending about 5 days at Disney. She wanted to know if I could drive down there & see them that weekend. Now, the Friday of that weekend is the first day of school for my kids, and the Monday is the beginning of their first full week, and my job is heavily involved with putting schedules together for the kids who show up those days who haven't registered yet, so we can't really take any days off.
SO, I agreed to drive down on Saturday morning, and we'll go to a park that day, then stay overnight, and play in the pool Sunday morning, then we'll go home & they'll go to another park.

Then I put her on the phone with my daughter, so they could talk about the trip, & choose which park we'd go to.

And that's when it hit me. A weekend trip, with family, definitely before Thanksgiving. Whoa.

Oh yeah - I'm absolutely going back to see that psychic lady again. 'Cause even if it's all hooey, it's damn good hooey. Word.

4 Comments:

Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

Yay!!! I already fixed my bookmark! :-)
Blogroll's next!

7/09/2006 6:51 PM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

We go to Disney fairly often, but yeah, it will be fun - it's Disney! :-)

7/10/2006 4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is really creepy but I love that sort of thing especially when something happens out of the blue like that. Hope you have a great time at Disney :)
oh found you through Janet's blog.

7/11/2006 4:12 PM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

Thanks! We'll have fun :-)
(& thanks, Janet!)
Yep, I'm tellin' ya - that psychic lady was good!

7/11/2006 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home