Monday, July 17, 2006

Home Away From Home


For the next two weeks, I'll be spending a lot of time in my office, so I thought I'd show you what my little space looks like. :-)




<<-- This is the view from my desk chair.













This is my Happy Corner ---->>








and below are the bulletin board behind my desk, and the other corner of the room.












So now you know where I am spending WAY too much time for the next few weeks, until we get back to school, and everyone is scheduled & settled in...

4 Comments:

Blogger CP said...

Awwwwwwww.

I can so visualize you there, like a little worker bee. Bz Bz Bz.

CP.

7/17/2006 9:43 PM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

CP - Yep. I'm a dork. :-D Bzz. But I love having my own little office - I used to be at the front desk, and couldn't put anything on the walls, or really have any of my own stuff around.

Janet - I know! I asked if I could paint the walls, but we switch offices around so often, they're not in a big hurry to make them that personalized. 'Course, it probably doesn't help that I wanted to paint them purple! LOL And yes, that's exactly what the posters of J. Depp & Viggo Mortensen are there for! They perk me right up! ;-)

7/18/2006 6:06 AM  
Blogger NML/Natalie said...

You're lucky to have an office to yourself. I have to sit with a load of prima donnas in an open plan space. Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)

7/19/2006 4:32 AM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

I lurk on both of them most of the time, along with Annie's and sometimes NYM's. =)
Yes, I LOVE having an office - would hate the open plan thing!

7/19/2006 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home