Friday, August 18, 2006

........................Woo Hoo!


(caption says "The Flameseeker Prophecies are now complete.")

My elementalist/monk Guild Wars: Prophecies character has finished the last of the storyline missions, and now has the last 4 major quests for the end of the story. But NOT the end of the game! There are still three major areas to play in, as well as all the cross-quests involved with Factions, special armor to buy/craft, and I can go back & do any bonus missons I missed. (Each storyline mission has a main mission plus a bonus objective - you don't have to get the bonus to go to the next area). AND I will be getting my mini pet/"birthday gift" next month! (When a character turns one year old, you get the minipet as a gift in your inventory). Yippee!!!
Have I mentioned how much I love this game? :-D

2 Comments:

Blogger NML/Natalie said...

Someone was telling me about this game recently. I am Sims player myself but I think I got the gist of what the game is about! Well done!

8/18/2006 9:55 AM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

NML-Thanks =) My girls play the SIMS on the Playstation, but I've always liked PC games better: Shivers I & II, 7th Guest, Legacy of Kain, Fallout, Diablo, (not online, tho), and my favorite for a very long time was Stonekeep. I think it's still a great game - kept looking for a second one, but they were doing Baldur's Gate by then. But Guild Wars is my all-time favorite, because the developers seem to love it as much as the players.

Janet- LOL! Thanks =) I like Bejeweled, too. There's a Liquid Crystal tangram puzzle game out there that you might like, too. And Shanghai/MahJohng is good. I used to play that a lot. :-)

8/19/2006 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home