Sunday, August 06, 2006

Back From Epcot

The girls and I are back from our visit at Epcot with their aunt (my sister) and their cousin.

It was nice to see them both - it's been a while. We spent all of yesterday wandering through the countries at Epcot, enjoying the food in some of the places, and going on some of the rides.
We did some shopping, of course, and watched some of the entertainment around the showcase.

We spent the night at Disney's Pop Century resort - it's really cute - it has themed buildings for each decade from the 50's to the 90's. There are huge toys in the courtyards, and even the pools are themed.

The drives there and back were fine - we cranked up the volume and played music we all like. Had our very own highway sing-along. ;-)

Back to reality tomorrow, but this week should see things calming down to semi-normal, which will be nice, and then I should be back to blogging more regularly. (Who groaned?! - Wisenheimer!)
Have a great week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

Thanks, Fab! :)
I can finally get back to reading my favorite blogs again, and catch up on how all of you are doing! Yay!

8/08/2006 6:15 AM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

Should be - I haven't even looked at 'em yet! I'll see if there are any I can post (I don't post pics of my kids...)

8/10/2006 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home