Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Ahhhh, I love the feeling the day after Christmas. All the preparing & scrambling is over with, the kids have their new "stuff" (I do too!), and can spend some time enjoying it, and we're still on break from school, so we have a few days to do what we want with, without that looming deadline.

Today we're going to the "big" mall for some after Christmas shopping, and bringing a couple of friends along, so it should be a fun day.

Last weekend we went to Universal Studios / Islands of Adventure - that was a lot of fun. I still like Disney's Epcot best, but the girls had a great time on all the crazy rollercoasters, and we all love Seuss Landing. :-) There was also a live show in Whoville - a musical "Grinch" story. Pretty cool!

Now we're looking forward to New Year's Eve and 2009! I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season, and staying warm (or at least comfortable!), and happy and healthy!

3 Comments:

Blogger jeanie said...

Boxing Day, it is called over here!

Great day - and I hope you have a wonderful new year!!

12/26/2008 9:32 PM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

Boxing Day!!!! I thought so, and my daughter insisted it was just "box" day. LOL

You have a wonderful new year, too!

12/27/2008 7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jen:

I don't see a way to send you an email, so thought I'd just write you a note here.

Thanks again for listing my blog on your blogroll.

Would you like to review one of my new Adventures in Delicious Dating After 40 books in your blog? I can also offer some as prizes for your blog readers if you want to run a contest for anything.

Let me know.

Dating Goddess
http://www.DatingGoddess.com

1/26/2009 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home