Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

My ghouls and I are going to my friend's house tonight to terrorize her neighborhood. (Not really - just hanging out & trick-or-treating). The girl LOVES this holiday, more than any other. She decorates her whole house & yard, and just really enjoys Halloween.

Me, I like Christmas. But on Halloween it's fun to see all the little kids (and not so little kids) so excited to dress up and roam around. There are some really great creative costumes out there, too.

I hope everyone heading out tonight has a safe & spooky time!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun, and insist on squishing all the kids' candy, "checking for razor blades"! ;-)

10/31/2007 9:17 AM  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

All i got was rocks...

11/01/2007 8:22 PM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

Janet, I think that's part of why I'm not that into Halloween - I remember that being a part of the whole deal. And when I worked in a daycare, there was news of stamps (not postage, but the kind you lick & stick on stuff)that were laced with LSD...
When my kids were little, we'd go to just the few houses here where we knew the people well, or the mall, where you trick-or-treat at the stores. They're still only allowed to go to houses of known people.

11/02/2007 6:59 AM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

Fab-
You're supposed to get the rocks (coal) on Christmas, not Halloween!
But you did get to go to a "rockin'" party, so maybe that was your treat. ;-)

11/02/2007 7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home