Wednesday, May 24, 2006

They're So Cute!!!

The Guild Wars devs decided to give us (players of the game) all birthday presents!!!
When each of our characters turns one year old, that character gets a gift box in their inventory. Open the gift box, and you find an adorable (okay, usually ugly as sin, but still really cute!) mini pet! There are a bunch of different ones, and what you get is totally random, except for, as a really cool bonus, if you bought (or buy) the Collector's Edition of Guild Wars: Factions, you get a mini of the dragon, Kunavaang. He's gorgeous! I won't get my first mini-pet until September, but I've seen some people with them, and they're fun! I'll post mine here when I get it, naturally. :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger mikster said...

I never get birthday presents any more...probably has something to do with the amount of candles it would take to fit on a cake.

5/24/2006 5:50 PM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

I think at our age, Mike, you may as well buy your own birthday present - but hey! You're sure to get something you want that way, right? :-)

5/25/2006 7:00 PM  
Blogger Just-Me-Jen said...

I think at our age, Mike, you may as well buy your own birthday present - but hey! You're sure to get something you want that way, right? :-)

5/25/2006 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home