Saturday, May 20, 2006

Random Q and A

Shamelessly stolen from Pam at Lollygaggin
30 Random questions, which she in turn found elsewhere.

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
-Good grief, no! I'd go to pieces!

2. Do you close your eyes on a roller coaster?
-Can only ride the milder ones, so no.

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
-Hmm. Wow. It's been a very long time. 'Course, I DO live in Florida now...

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
-Alone!!! I have enough trouble sleeping, without dealing with snoring & other disturbances!
(That doesn't rule out sharing the bed at NON-sleeping times, though. Just sayin')

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
-I do.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
-Sometimes.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
-Yes.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
-Angie. She's so hot - Hell, I want her, and I'm straight!

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
-only that I want to stay completely out of 'em!

10. Do you know how to play poker?
-Yeah, but only because of Yahtzee.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
-Yup. Sucks.

12. What's your favorite commercial?
-No such thing.

13. Who was your first love?
-Tommy Blushi (who may never know it)

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and nobody is around you, do you run a red light?
-No way. Not even a stop sign.

15. Do you have a secret that nobody knows but you?
-Maybe.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
-I grew up near Boston, so yeah - the Sox.

17. Have you ever been ice skating?
-Yes! I used to love it! Don't know if I could so much as stand in skates these days, though.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
-Occasionally. Sometimes they're really bizarre, too.

19. What's the one thing on your mind?
-One?! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

20. Do you always wear your seatbelt?
-Only when I'm in the car. Haha.

21. What talent do you wish you had?
-I wish I could sing.

22. Do you like sushi?
-Ew! I don't even like fish when it's cooked!

23. What do you wear to bed?
-Usually nothing.

24. Do you truly hate anyone?
-Nah. I don't have it in me. There are a few I seriously detest, however...

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
-Viggo Mortensen

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
-I hope not!

27. What food do you find disgusting?
-sushi, anything involving organs or giblets, and most traditionally southern foods

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
-Fussed about 'em probably, but never made fun - that's mean

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
-No. Slapped, scratched, but never punched.

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
-Angels, yes. I have at least one guardian angel. That or extremely good luck! Demons, no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home